Jeep — Designed for Beauty. Built for Duty.
This year’s 4 mile run, walk or cruise is set to take place virtually, August 9th. Celebrate your active Jeep lifestyle with this “Home of the Jeep” event and enjoy the unique perks that come with it for a long time to come.
Setup a course from your home, or wherever you are, then run and submit your results and photos at your convenience anytime between August 8th and 23rd. That’s it…well, have fun of course.
WHAT DO I DO?
- Signup (by July 30th for a guaranteed shirt)
- Pickup Your Packet (shirt & medal; day/time/location TBD race week)
- OR Add Shipping (optional during registration; continental US)
- Download/Print Custom Event BIB
- Run or Walk 4 Miles 8/8 to 8/16
- OR Cruise Around Town/Country in Your Jeep 8/8 to 8/16
- Submit your Run Time to Online Results on 8/8 to 8/16
- Post Photos/Videos Online #Jeep4Miler
WHAT DO I GET?
- Commemorative Jeep Wagoneer Medal
- Custom Jeep Tee (featuring Wagoneer hood ornament)
- Downloadable BIB Number & Finisher Certificate
- Photo Upload Capability to Results Platform
- Facebook Forum for Interacting with Other Jeep Lovers
The Toledo Jeep® Fest is an annual community festival in Downtown Toledo, Ohio that draws many thousands of Jeep enthusiasts to take part in the family-friendly festival that includes an all-Jeep car show, a Jeep parade and much more.
Mercy Health is our preferred sports medicine provider and provides all on course and finish line medical coverage. For immediate access to the Mercy Health Sports Medicine Team call the 24 hour Sports Medicine Hotline @ 419.754.7529.