DAVE’S 10-MILER & YETI 10K
Dave’s 10-Miler was started in 1974 by Dave himself and has happened every year regardless of the unpredictable weather. We’ve seen highs of 65 degrees to blizzard conditions and ice on the road – that’s what makes it so fun. The course begins and finishes at Delta Middle School and loops through the beautiful countryside of Delta, Ohio. After the race, fill your belly with fresh Pita Pit wraps and warm soup at the finish line.
- Inside use of the school will not be available.
- Corral seeding assigned based on estimated finish times.
- Corrals will be released every 60 seconds.
- 100 people per corral.
- Prior to race day, you will be emailed your corral and starting time to help you organize your warm up and report to start line.
- Participant medals will be distributed at packet pickup.
- Refreshments will be served at the finish line.
10-Miler Start Time: 1:00pm / Four Waves of 100 Runners Each, Spaced 1 Minute Apart (blue BIBs)
10k Start Time (separate start line): 1:20pm / Four Waves of 100 Runners Each, Spaced 1 Minute Apart (white BIBs)
“Early” 10-Miler Start Time: 12:30pm / One Wave (yellow BIBs only – not eligible for awards — suggested for those at 12/minutes per mile or slower)
Location: Pike-Delta-York Middle School
1101 Panther Pride Dr, Delta, Ohio 43515
Course Open: 2 Hours
Maximum Field: 750 Runners
Minimum Age (on race day): 10 (10-Miler) // 9 (10K)
WHAT YOU GET
- Gender Specific. Long-sleeve Tech Shirt
- Finisher Medal
- Online Results
- Boxed Post-race Refreshments, provided by Pita Pit
- Hot Soup at Finish Line
- Shareable Photos
- and more…
THE WEATHER IS WHAT MAKES IT FUN
If the past several years’ runnings are any indication, weather in Northwest Ohio can take you on a rollercoaster ride. We experienced a beautiful, warm and sunny day. We have had highs of 65 degrees F to blizzard conditions and ice on the road. Be sure to dress for the weather.
Mercy Health is our preferred sports medicine provider and provides all on course and finish line medical coverage. For immediate access to the Mercy Health Sports Medicine Team call the 24 hour Sports Medicine Hotline @ 419.754.7529.