Who Are Our Ambassadors?
Run Toledo’s brand ambassadors share and promote healthy lifestyles through the Run Toledo and Dave’s Running Shop brands. They are amateur athletes of varying ages (*21+) and experience levels; ranging from beginners, walkers and casual runners, to seasoned marathoners, triathletes, cyclists, swimmers, hikers and many more. Being chosen to serve as an official Run Toledo Ambassador is a privilege sought by many, but available spots are limited and are filled by way of staff review. Ambassador terms are one year in length and are re-evaluated each year. Do you have what it takes to represent our running community in a positive, friendly, helpful and insightful way? If so, keep an eye out for your opportunity to join the team in 2018. — Together We Are One
What You Get as a Run Toledo Ambassador
Race More. Volunteer More. Earn More Comps.
Receive Free Entry
- Any 1 Run Toledo Event to Start
- Volunteer/Comp Ratio 3/1 After
- (must wear official gear)
- Official Ambassador Designation
- Featured Bio on RunToledo.com
Show Brand Affinity
Be Highly Visible in Running & Multisport Community
- Advocate Brand Online & In Person
- Engage, Share, Support Content Online
- Contribute at Least 6 Unique Online Content Pieces
Runs / Triathlons / Duathlons
- Volunteer for at Least 4 Events Each Year
- Wear Current Official Gear at All Races You Attend
Run Toledo Ambassador VOLUNTEER FORM
If you’re not a current Ambassador, please volunteer using this form.