What is an Ambassador?
Run Toledo’s Ambassadors share and promote healthy lifestyles through the Run Toledo and Dave’s Running Shop brands. They are amateur athletes of varying ages (*21+) and experience levels; ranging from beginners, walkers and casual runners, to seasoned marathoners, triathletes, cyclists, swimmers, hikers and many more. Being chosen to serve as an official Run Toledo Ambassador is a privilege sought by many, but available spots are limited and are filled by way of staff review. Ambassador terms are one year in length and are re-evaluated each year. Do you have what it takes to represent our running community in a positive, friendly, helpful and insightful way? If so, keep an eye out for your opportunity to join the team in 2018. — Get Faster | Go Farther | Feel Better
AMBASSADOR: am·bas·sa·dor, /amˈbasədər/ — noun — defined: an authorized representative or messenger. A person who acts as an official representative or promoter of a specific entity.
REPRESENTATIVE: rep·re·sen·ta·tive, /reprəˈzen(t)ədiv/ — noun — defined: a person chosen or appointed to act or speak on behalf of another’s interests.
Meet Our Run Toledo Ambassadors
When You See Us Out There, Come Say Hi. We Love to Talk About Running and Multi-sport.
Show Brand Affinity
Be Highly Visible in Running & Multisport Community
- Advocate Brand Online & In Person
- Engage, Share, Support Content Online
- Contribute at Least 6 Unique Online Content Pieces
Runs / Triathlons / Duathlons
- Volunteer for at Least 4 Events Each Year
- Wear Current Official Gear at All Races You Attend
What You Get as a Run Toledo Ambassador
Race More. Volunteer More. Earn More Comps.
Receive Free Entry
- Any 1 Run Toledo Event to Start
- Volunteer/Comp Ratio 3/1 After
- (must wear official gear)
- Official Ambassador Designation
- Featured Bio on RunToledo.com