Each race has a different amount of hydration stations (water stops), depending on the distance and route.
- Volunteers will staff tables, handing out filled cups.
- Tables will be spaced out to reduce congestion.
- The first set of tables will be distributing water.
- The second set of tables will be distributing electrolyte drink (if being served at that race).
- The final set of tables will distribute energy gel (if being served at that race).
- Keep moving through all sets of tables before stepping aside to drink fluids, ingest gel, or for any other reason.
- Dispose of cups in receptacles lining the course for a good distance after the tables.
- TIP: Squeeze the top of the cup to sip fluids as you keep moving. This will keep the liquid from splashing out and/or getting too much in your mouth at once.